1. There will be a special training session for new lectors on Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st of this month at 8 pm.
2. Lectors general meeting will held on Wednesday 22nd February at 8 pm in Assisi Hall.
3. Malayalam Mission will begin from Friday 24th through 28th February at 7.30 p.m. outdoor.
4. February 25th Saturday, the Day of Dedication of the Cathedral, the 7 pm Mass will be celebrated in St. Joseph’s.
5. Altar Servers meeting will be held on Monday, February 20th at 7pm in Assisi Hall.
6. There will be Stations of the Cross on all Fridays during Lent at 6.00 p.m.
7. Masses on Ash Wednesday (1st March 2017) are as follows:
6.30 a.m. St. Joseph’s 5:30 p.m. Outdoor
6:45 a.m. St. Therese’s 6:00 p.m. St. Therese’s
7:15 a.m. St. Joseph’s 6:30 p.m. Outdoor
9:00 a.m. St. Joseph’s 7.00 p.m. St. Therese’s
4:30 p.m. St. Joseph’s 7.30 p.m. St. Joseph’s
5:00 p.m. St. Therese’s 8.00 p.m. St. Therese’s
Kindly check the notice boards, website & Facebook.
8. Marriage Preparation Course in English will be conducted on 09th and 10th of March. Those attending the Marriage Preparation Course are invited to register online at our church website www.stjosephsabudhabi.org.
9. Today we have Ushers meeting at 6 pm in Assisi Hall. We invite more volunteers to join the Ushers ministry.